Welcome to Radium Hot Spring’s new Big Horn Café!
Previously Meet on Higher Ground, Big Horn Café in Radium Hot Springs, BC is a totally new and unique coffee house. We’ve re-imagined the whole thing – want free Wifi, charging stations, and plenty of open space to enjoy a quiet writing session? Or get some office work done while on vacation? Or maybe you just need a moment to yourself with a great cup of coffee? Whichever it is, our open-concept café and friendly staff will welcome you with a warm smile. Did we mention our custom hand-made Douglas Fir tables (in the round or slab-tops)? We’re really proud of them!
Enjoy the tastes and smells of fresh onsite baking, every morning. The café cultivates of a home-like ambience which welcomes any and all guests – residents and visitors alike. Come by for a delicious cup of 49th Parallel espresso, a light snack or a quick lunch to top you up!
Our walls are adorned with the art of Local artists through-out the year, adding to the local ‘Valley’ atmosphere.
We’re Passionate about providing you with the best quality coffee and food, Superior customer service and willingness to listen to make changes. We plan to bring in as many BC products as possible, and keep our focus on providing a great coffee experience.
We hope to see you soon!
We’re excited to showcase some of the Columbia Valley’s local products right here in our Café.
- Gimme Some Sugar Fairmont BC – Toffee, Chocolate, other sweets
- Wild Mountain Chocolate Invermere’s BC- Bean to Bar
- Saunders Family Farm Jams in Windermere, BC
- Dave’s Hot Pepper Jelly Jellies in Invermere, BC
- Tanglewood Ginger Spiced Chai the only Coffee shop to offer this fantastic Chai from Portland,Oregon
- Kootenay Kombucha from Nelson BC
- Stoke Juice from Kimberly, BC
- Blume Vancouver, Beet Root and Turmeric lattes.
Our selection will continue to grow with the focus on Coffee and tea, its best to see if yourself!